Regulation of the competition
The competition will be held in the premises of the theater "St. Petersburg Opera" from November 9 to 15, 2019 at the address below:
St. Petersburg, Russia, Galernaya st., 33.
Young musicians are allowed to participate in the competition in three age categories:
- Up to 10 years inclusive
- Up to 15 years inclusive
- Up to 21 years inclusive
The participant can apply in any age category, provided that his age does not exceed the maximum allowable limit for this group.
The application form is available for download on the Crystal Key website.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- A copy of an identity document, with a well-readable date of birth;
- Participant`s photo;
- The program of all competitive auditions (depending on the age category of the participant);
- Payment documents confirming the entry fee, which is:
- - 3000 rubles (appr. 40 euro) for members of the "A" age group;
- - 3500 rubles (appr. 45 euro) for participants of the "B" age group;
- - 4000 rubles (appr. 50 euro) for members of the "C" age group.
Applications for participation will be accepted from January 15, 2019 to October1, 2019. Details for the bank transfers for the participation’s fee will be provided on the website from the date of registration of applications.
The order of the competition.
- The competition is held:
- - in two rounds for participants of an "A" age category;
- - in three rounds for participants of "B" and "C" age categories.
- Each participant of the competition will be provided with classes and harps for individual practicing at strictly regulated time, as well as the concert instrument for performing at the competition. Participants will be provided with Resonance Harps instruments for performing their program at the competitive auditions.The performance of the program on the lever harp is possible for participants of the "A" age category.
- All works of participant`s program must be performed by memory. To change the program during the competitive audition is not allowed. For the participants of the final stage of the "C" age category only one rehearsal with an ensemble will be provided (for the performance of M. Ravel's Introduction and Allegro).
- The results of the competition are determined by the decision of the jury. The jury members have the right to decide on the reduction of the program of the contestant or the termination of his performance. The jury also reserves the right not to award any of the prizes or to divide the prizes between the participants (except for the first prize of the "C" age category). The decision of the jury is final and not subject to revision.