Regulation of the competition
The competition will be held in the premises of the theater "St. Petersburg Opera" at the address below:
St. Petersburg, Russia, Galernaya st., 33.
Young musicians are allowed to participate in the competition in three age categories:
- Up to 12 years inclusive
- Up to 16 years inclusive
- Up to 26 years inclusive
In age categories A and B, participants can apply for the competition in one of two divisions: "Profrssionas” and "Amateurs”.
The jury makes a separate decision on the results of the auditions in each of these divisions.
The participant can apply in any age category, provided that his age does not exceed the maximum allowable limit for this group.
The application form is available for download on the Crystal Key website.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- A copy of an identity document, with a well-readable date of birth;
- Participant`s photo;
- The program of all competitive auditions (depending on the age category of the participant);
- All music sheets of the pieces performed by the participant in first round (scan or photo in available quality) ;
- Payment documents confirming the entry fee, which is:
- - 3000 rubles (appr. 40 euro) for members of the "A" age group;
- - 4000 rubles (appr. 45 euro) for participants of the "B" age group;
- - 5000 rubles (appr. 50 euro) for members of the "C" age group.
Applications for participation will be accepted from September 1, 2023 to February 1, 2024 (inclusive).
When paying the entrance fee, please indicate the purpose of payment «a donation to the development of musical art».
Application fee with an another purpose of payment cannot be accepted. Thank you!
Bank details for transfer in Euro
Due to the current sanctions, please contact the organizing committee regarding the participation fee.
The order of the competition
- The competition is held:
- - in two rounds for participants of an "A" age category;
- - in three rounds for participants of "B" and "C" age categories.
For all age groups, the first srage of the competition will be held in online format. The record of the program of the first stage must be provided to organizing committee by February 1, 2024.
The second stage for age group “A”, as well as the second and third stages for age groups “B” and “C” will be held in live format on the dates set by the competition.
The results of the first stage will be published on the contest website and on the contest pages in social networks until February 15, 2024.
- Requirements for the competitive record (for all age groups):
- The record must be made as a single file.
- Editing, processing and stopping recording between pieces are not allowed.
- Before performing, the participant must clearly declare his name and witch country he is a representative of.
- It is not allowed to move the camera during the performing.
- The performer’s face and hands should be clearly visible in the frame.
- The record must be published on one of the Internet platforms, the organizing committee is provided with a valid link of this record.
- Each participant of the competition will be provided with classes and harps for individual practicing at strictly regulated time, as well as the concert instrument for performing at the competition. Participants will be provided with Resonance Harps instruments for performing their program at the competitive auditions.The performance of the program on the lever harp is possible for participants of the "A" age category.
- All works of participant`s program must be performed by memory. To change the program during the competitive audition is not allowed. For the participants of the final stage of the "C" age category only one rehearsal with an ensemble will be provided (for the performance of C. Debussy “Dances”.
- The results of the competition are determined by the decision of the jury. The jury members have the right to decide on the reduction of the program of the contestant or the termination of his performance. The jury also reserves the right not to award any of the prizes or to divide the prizes between the participants (except for the first prize of the "C" age category). The decision of the jury is final and not subject to revision.